Saturday 18 May 2013

Je pense que......

Do you have a thinking place? The good thing about thinking places is that you do not have to actually be there -just think you are there.It is a place of peace -is it a sign of age that peace becomes more appealing.
Peace not in the sense of not doing anything,but inner peace when you can take time to walk with Jesus. This is my thinking place,the place to which I return even though I do not actually have to go there. The house is beautiful and the island is welcoming and soothing.There I can walk with the Lord, but the wonderful thing and big difference between my thinking place and walking with Jesus is that I do not have to imagine He is there ,I know He is. So in the midst of trouble there is peace, and He pushes fear and panic out. "Lo " He says "I am with you always,even unto the end of the age." My Island gives me peace when there is no pressure .My Jesus gives me peace in the midst of pressure.The difference between the two is stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment