Friday 6 September 2013

The heart song of the Robin

I had been feeling down and tired over the last few days.Today was my birthday so Steph and I went over to Inverewe Gardens, which are lovely and they even have palm trees in them (Yes all you Texas family Palm Trees in Scotland)
Well we were going through the gardens photographing flowers and trees here and there,then we heard beautiful singing form one of the trees and there the Robin was singing his little heart out to the Creator.
As I listenend the Lord spoke to me heart .
"Does the Robin sound afraid?" To which I replied "No Lord " Does he look worried and fearful" to which I replied "No Lord."
"He has to get food as you do. I provide for both of you.He has difficulties to face  but I protect both of you.
He needs a place to stay I give to both of you."  Then the Lord went through all the things I was worried about and you know I could not think of anything that He could not handle.
There was I churning over all this and there was the Robin on the tree singing his heart out to God,trusting that God would provide.The Robin was my messenger from God ,I hope he brings a message to you .  




No comments:

Post a Comment